- CHANNEL XTREME: STEPHEN MURRAY SCARS DRAFT 1 - by Stephen Murray (Views: 1997)Tuesday 16th November 2010
Channel Xtreme: Stephen Murray Scars of Mirrodin Draft 1
Stephen Murray - firstname.lastname@example.org
Xtremetrades are excited to bring you our first videoed Magic Online draft courtesy of Stephen Murray. We hope to bring you more or these from both Stephen and our other writers. We aim to improve on the videos, so let us know what you would like us to change. We will be trying to clear up the quality a bit, but please bear with us whilst we improve the videos. Please use the comment box and/or email us. Stephen would as be grateful of any constructive feedback relating to picks or plays too. They can either be left in the comment box or emailed to him.
The videos can also be viewed on YouTube via Channel Xtreme where comments can be left, videos can be liked and you can subscribe to our channel.
- Dan_G - November 16, 2010, 14:47 pack 1 pick 2 is obv replica not even close, mamba is probably the worst poision 2 drop. I wish I ran as good as you did on MODO.
- Rich B - November 16, 2010, 15:29 I agree with Dan about the mamba pick, and I would have built your deck a little differently:
- 1 Bellowing Tanglewurm
-1 Blackcleave goblin
+1 vector asp
+1 Nihil Spellbomb
Otherwise, good job, and look forward to seeing more
- Dan_G - November 16, 2010, 20:32 lol at richards deck advice thats just awful
- Stevie =] - November 16, 2010, 23:22 I know that guy (:
- Rich B - November 17, 2010, 13:44 with 16 lands and no mana myr, the curve could really do with lowering for a start. Secondly, with double throne of Geth, you really want to be playing as many incidental arttifacts as possible. Thridly, bellowing tanglewurm, as Stephen stated in the video, only affects 3 of his creatures, and only 1 of those well (the fallen), and he has no tainted strikes to make him better. And finally, the 4 drop slot is pretty cluttered - Blackcleave goblin is just... the worst of your infect guys, making it an easy card to trim when there are already 12 other infect guys.
So yeah... just awful reasoning.